Thursday, April 12, 2018

Day 83: Alone in my Realizations or Not


I have realized that we don't die. I have realized that we have to do what is Best for All. Who will hear me? I don't know, but I will keep sharing about it. Life is like a collective dream that you wake up from once you die, but in this dream you can experience pain and pleasure, and because of that no one should experience  pain as in starvation for example.

We should be able to All have fun here on Earth. But we have to sort out our minds, that sometimes interfere with that. We might think this is impossible but we have to strive to be the best we can be, and for the world to be the best it can be.

I have realized that I have to speak up, regardless of how many are hearing me or  not, with time there will be more.

Be grateful that you are alive, Enjoy Life.

There is a free online course that gives you essental life skills called Desteni Lite Process, it is free.

http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/

Self Sustainable Communities is THE solution for this world, check it out at https://www.patreon.com/earthhaven

Investigate Desteni and the principle of What is Best for All
www.desteni.org

Thank you

Ruben

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to have a following.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am alone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear no one hearing what I say.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear my words will be in vain.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to share unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that it is impossible to have a following right away, and that in the beggining it will be only myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to have a following instead of equals walking with me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to have power.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I already have power.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being alone in what I say.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that if I speak the truth it doesn't matter that I am alone.

I commit myself to have patience until others can hear what I say.

I commit myself to live the word compassion, towads myself and others.

I commit myself to share myself and what I realized unconditionally, whatever it is my audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment