Saturday, March 24, 2018

Day 80: Participation in Moderation


Yesterday I went out and this point of moderation came up, how in order to have fun one can participate in going out in moderation and it is fun as well, one doesn't have to participate in excess in order to have fun, or limit oneself by not participating at all.

For example having one drink, it is enough. Previously I would not have even one drink but yesterday it was hot inside the disco and I was thirsty so I had one drink. Later on I was outside and although I don't smoke I asked for a cigarette to strike a conversation with a group of females. Afterwards I danced with them inside. Overall participating in moderation is fun.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live the word moderation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see the benefits in living moderation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that not only excess can be pleasant but moderation as well.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that in order to have fun I have to participate in excess.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I can have fun participating in moderation.

I forgive myself that I have acceped and allowed myself to not see the benefits in moderation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself by believing I only can have fun when participating in excess.

I commit myself to remind myself that I can participate in moderation and have fun.

I commit myself to remind myself that I don't have to limit myself by not participating or by participating in excess, but that I can participate in moderation in things.

Whenever I see that I want to participate in something, I ask myself, is it within moderation? And then act accordingly.

I commit myself to remind myself that it is OK to participate in things in moderation.

I commit myself to remind myself that one doensn't need to be wasted in order to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment