Thursday, February 22, 2018

Day 62: Valuing Myself Despite Everything


If I look at myself and my life I have 'fallen' many times. But it is not the many times I have fallen but the many times that I have stood up. I have had to start over many times, but it is not the many times I have had to start over but the fact that I am still on path. It doesn't matter that my path has been at times in circles but that I have found a way to stop them. It is not a matter of how long it has taken me to really start walking seriously but the fact that I am pushing daily to walk steadfast.

It is not time to look back in regret for the time I have lost, or entertain the thought of what if, who would I be now had I walked differently - but to learn from my mistakes and walk knowing where are my pitfalls, what do I need to do to not repeat the same mistakes again.

To learn from the past to not repeat the same mistakes, and never look back  - but forgive and let go.

In the past I waited for something that would make me change, now I don't wait anymore as I have already a lot of stuff to deal with and waiting will simply add more stuff making it more difficult to stand up for myself - so always, the best time to start is here now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to entertain the thought of who would I be had I walked differently in the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not value the fact that despite everything, I am still walking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that mistakes are there to learn from them and not repeat them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not value the fact that I have stood up for myself as many times as I have fallen.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see my strenght in being here walking despite everything that has happened in my life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to use my strenght to reinforce myself daily to be stronger to walk effectively and push for change effectively.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and value myself as a force to be reckoned, for I have despite everything being able to be back, walking despite everything that has happened in my life.

I commit myself to let go of the past, and never look back, but instead walk daily effectively, pushing for self-change and self-improvement.

I commit myself to remind myself that I can be and become so much more if I apply my will to walk into changing myself effectively.

I commit myself to not wait for something to happen in order for me to change, but instead push for change daily no matter what.

I commit myself to start over the necessary times until I have it done, starting over every day if necessary, as every day is a new opportunity for change.

I commit myself to use every day as an opportunity for self-change and self improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment