Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Day 48: The Butterfly Effect


Some are aware of this, but some are not, the extent to which what we share affect others. For me, watching a vlog for example can help me out immensely in a given moment, or reading a blog. So the blogs that we write for example are very important. And the blogs that we don't write also affect, because all of the individuals that could have stood up from us blogging/vlogging changes the moment we decide to write or not, the  moment we decide to vlog or not.

So here is to the excuses we put to not share ourselves in vlogs/blogs - it affects others to levels that we are not even aware, for this I am thankful for everyone that shares themselves and their points and insights in vlogs and blogs because they have helped me to move myself and also I ask for forgiveness for  not having written consistely throughout the years that I have been aware of process, which I don't know the extent of the consequence it has done - yet here I am and I can only work with what is here now, that I am aware that what I do - or don't do - has a very important consequence to others standing up, and them standing up affects even others so there is this butterfly effect/ripple effect that starts by us writing/vlogging/blogging and sharing. Thanks

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to share myself unconditionally.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use excuses to not write daily/as often as I am able to.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not blog consistently eventhough I knew of the 'butterfly effect' that it has in others standing up  - or not - due to our blogging/vlogging.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regard my writings as irrelevant, when in fact are very relevant to others standing up with me or not.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to stand absolutely with my blogging.

I forgive myself that I have not accepetd and allowed myself to value my blogging.

Whenever I see that I stop blogging daily, I stop and I breahe. I asses wheter or not I can physically write a blog with the time I have and put myself to blog as soon as possible.

Whenever I see that I don't value my blogging, I stop and I breathe. I remind myself that other people will stand up more because of my blogging so I continue to do it unconditionally.

I commit myself to daily blogging.

I commit myself to do whatever is necessary to write daily/as frequently as I can.

2 comments:

  1. Coool Blog - Thanks for sharing this point! yes consistent blogging and vlogging creates the ripples of support reaching others to also do the same and so has an accumulative effect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Andi, thanks for stopping by. Yes 1+1 = 2 and so we add until it is done. Cheers

      Delete