Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Day 47: What to Write? Introspection as a Tool

Is it possible to write everyday, and what will I write about? This questions come up about daily blogging, where I usually wait for a topic to come up in my mind to write a blog instead of putting myself to write every day at a certain time of the day.

If I look at how topics come up in my mind, it is usually when I think about blogging and look for a topic, then it comes up, but I have to look for it, it usually does not come up by itself only. So the answer to the question would be, if every day I look for a topic to write about, I will find one.

During the time that I did DIP Lite, I had to do a task every day, and it usually involved writting, a positive or negative memory for example, and I always had to do this introspection to look for it to be able to use the memory to do the task. And it worked, I would find a memory right away or for a moment change what I am doing and then a memory/topic to use would come up.

So the word is introspection, I have to use it in order to be able to write every day, or whenever needed, because then blogging will be only limited by the time I have available to do it, and not for a lack of topics to write about.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I don't have topics to write about/blog about.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit my blogging by believing that I don't have topics to write about  instead of using intospection to find what to write about.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see/realize/understand that I have the power to find topics to write about by using introspection to see what comes up at any moment.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myelf to live the word introspection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself by believing that topics will automatically come up in my mind as to what to write about instead of seeing that I have to use introspection to look for them.

Whenever I see that I don't blog because I believe that I have nothing to blog about, I stop and I breathe. I realize that I have to use introspection/introspect and see inside myself to find a topic to write about.

I commit myself to use introspection to be able to blog as regularly as possible.

I commit myself to not limit myself by beliefs about when can I write and when I can't.

I commit myself to remind myself that I can use introspection whenever I want to find a topic to write about, vlog about or talk about = express.

No comments:

Post a Comment